9.05.2010

yay me!

so i am a procrastinator. i took my final quiz for primerica and passed it, then let too much time go by and it expired. so i took it again and passed it. then i scheduled my state exam for this thursday even though i have done NO studying or preparing for it. i took my bonus questions quiz a couple times, and i finally passed it today. here's the exciting part: i actually flew through most of the questions without having to look them up or ask my mom! and i passed with a 92%!!! i'm so excited. i just have to keep it up, and actually study this week and i should be able to pass with flying colors! yay! and then i'll get my license, and get my $500 check that's been waiting for me for 6 months lol! even though i have to save it... but still! it'll be nice knowing i have some kind of money for whatever!

other than that, i'm sick as a freaking dog. my mom was sick and passed it on to me :-( i've got a stuffy/runny nose, headache, sore throat, and coughing hurts! bitch! and all i can take is tylenol. i've taken tylenol cold and sinus, regular tylenol, and tylenol pm. i know i'm allowed, and i take it in moderation, but i HATE taking any pills for anything! but with this cold, and my back hurts, and hailey feels like she's gunna explode through my belly button, i need some kind of relief lol! i know, i know, i'm whining... oh well, deal with it. i do lol.

annnnd that's it. i took a tylenol pm a little while ago, and i've got to get to sleep before i get overtired! then i can't sleep at all! good night worlddd...

No comments:

Post a Comment