9.03.2010

finally doing something!

i'm actually kind of excited. yesterday i scheduled my state exam for next week! that means i have a SHITload of studying to do before then, plus i have to pass my life exam guarantee. i hate studying, but i'm excited that i may finally get my license and get some money! i just need to set some more appointments and make sales and get recruits!

we finally have a date set for my baby shower. it's going to be october 2nd, a saturday, and we're doing it at paula's house. it's just going to be a very casual bbq/pool party. i hope it turns out okay. with zachary's baby shower i invited 50 people and only about 12 showed up. hopefully this time has a little bit better turnout! but i hope it's not going to be too crowded in paula's backyard. i think it should be fine though!

ahh... i need to organize some stuff now! i have paperwork and folders all thrown around everywhere and it's driving me crazy! plus i have to find my forms for the gestational diabetes test, and get that done before my next doctors appointment. i'm excited but i still feel like i'm going crazy! lol i feel like there's so much to do, but i actually have less to do now. oh well. crazy preggo hormones i guess.

toodloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment